With a combination of blue and black, the voltage.com website seems to be predictable to visitors that the website is engaged in privacy and data protection. The assumption was strengthened when there was a subtitle that read “Security” under the name of the website. Yes, Voltage is a company engaged in data protection with two young men named Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker.
Voltage.com began to be released to the public on February 20, 1996. By its managers, Voltage is directed to move in the field of corporate data security services. Voltage provides a variety of innovative security systems for companies including data protection of company employees, confidential company data, and customer data. The workings of Voltage are to install various security systems in every email traffic, data base storage, and record every access their clients have ever made. To get closer to their customers, Voltage launched a Voltage Security Partner program. This program is designed to make it easier for Voltage to find its customers, send products better, and facilitate the use of Voltage programs for consumers.
In addition, Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker always develop their companies to be more advanced, including cooperating with various parties. Here are some parties invited to work together by Voltage;
- Channel Partner: This collaboration makes Voltage able to distribute, promote, and sell its products more optimally.
- Technology Partners: This collaboration leads Voltage to always be able to develop their technological innovations.
- Payment Partners: Cooperation with this party helps facilitate the marketing and payment methods that must be done by Voltage users, for example by using the E-commerce payment platform.
- Alliance Partners: Cooperation with Alliance Partners is intended to get a strategic solution for combining Voltage technology with other parties.
According to the voltage.com official website, it is stated that the voltage company has various products for data security, including the following:
- Voltage Secure Data, a program to protect data bases and applications.
- Voltage Secure Mail, a program for implementing e-mail encryption systems or converting e-mail data into secret codes.
- Voltage Security Network, a program to request encryption of e-mail, as well as various kinds of files and documents.
- Voltage Secure File, a program for encrypting documents and files.
- Voltage Key Management Server, a program to make key settings or code automatically.
Through its official website, Voltage claims that they already have clients of more than 850 companies. Among the Voltage clients are large companies such as Kodak, INC, Kafser Permanente, and Wells Fargo and Heartland Payment Systems. The name Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker as the founders of Voltage were included in the ranks of the richest young entrepreneurs in the world of choice for the site Retireat21.com, with accumulated coffers of money totaling 12 million US dollars, or around 120 billion rupiah.